Debunking the bunk

I personally think it is very necessary for any organization to fully consider the claims and concerns of their critics. Spending time addressing raised issues will not only strengthen us as a movement, but can help you and other individuals with your responses when speaking about our ideas with the public.

See the "Resource Based Economy vs. Libertarianism" post, about 9 posts before this one for an example.

However, sometimes we get just the opposite of that. Because I want us to recognize the tactics being used on blogs like the one which will be discussed in the link below, I think it's very important to share this:

http://debunk13.blogspot.com/2012/07/james-kush.html

So please take a moment to read the blog post above as it outlines the dishonesty of some detractors of our movement. After doing so you will be better prepared for when/if you ever encounter these sorts of "arguments" again.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

The Zeitgeist Movement - Monterey Chapter